Friday, November 5, 2010

Emma Lou


The other day I got a phone call from my little sister saying she was in November's issue of the Friend.   I was so excited to here this because she had submitted it over a year and a half ago. I went straight to lds.org to find and there it was.  Its under the "I am trying to be like Jesus" section.

I have to admitt that I have a pretty cute little sister.  She looks exactly like me and is more like Jenni in personaility though.  She is a killer soccer player , a straight A student, and she just made student council.
What more could you ask for in a little sister?
Well I didn't mention how spiritual she is at such a young age.  She is 11 years old and some of the things she says makes me tear up because the spirit is so strong.  I am happy that I am her sister and get to be involved with her day-to-day life.
Love you Miss Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment