Thursday, January 20, 2011

we are marshall

Right now I have a little boy in my primary class
that is both funny and a handful at the same time.
His name is Marshall and he is a cutie.
He will talk your ear off if you let him and he seems to always
find a way to bring up dragons in any conversation.

I have convinced him that I have three dragons that live
in our basement with us to help keep us warm.
He also thinks I have a heart necklace made from a dragon heart.
And by wearing this heart, it makes you love everyone around you.
As you can tell, I am just feeding his imagaination.

Well, this last week he was kissing my "dragon" heart necklace
when all of the sudden, he takes his hand and guides it
from my mid-thigh, up my arm and to my face. 
I was caught off guard by this and didn't really know how to react.
He then looks at me and says " You're hot!"

As you can imagaine, there is never a dull moment in my class.
Marshall also invited me over to his house to play dragons.
I just can't wait! (I'm really not going over. I was just pleased to get an invite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment