Monday, May 16, 2011

20th Birthday Re-Cap & Mother's Day

It's offical, I am no longer a teenage wife.  Austin oved to joke that he was raising me, when really, I was raising him.  We celebrated my birthday a day before, by going to Olive Garden and filling up our stomachs with delicous grub!  ( They have a great gluten free pasta that I love)  After that, we stopped by my parents so I could eat a gluten free cupcake in lou of my birthday.  Nothing is better then a Strawberry Lemonade cupcake from Cupcake Chic in Orem. 

On my offical birthday, we celebrated Mother's Day with both side and had dessert as part of my birthday.  We gave Austin's Mom a digital camera and my Mom a food processor. 
They both LOVED their gifts, which makes it all worth it! 

We did the Williamson Family gathering out in Eagle Mountain with my entire Dad's side of the family.  Where we ate delicous Carne Esada, fresh fruit , sang happy birthday and made an exciting announcment to everyone there. Overall, it was a great birhtday!   Thank you everyone for sharing my birthday with me!  I wouldn't have wanted it anyother way.

1 comment:

  1. Announcement huh? And are you just going to leave us hanging????

    ReplyDelete