Monday, September 17, 2012

California-cation

This last week, Aubri, Jenni, Emma, my Mom and Dayna all headed down to Disneyland for a girls trip. It was a lot of fun, but I definitely won't be going back to Disneyland unless I have Austin with me.  As always, Disneyland was magical! Aubri loved Little Mermaid and its a Small World the most. We became VIP's on those rides, going over and over again.



Disneyland was all decked out for Halloween! It gets better every time we go! It was also 112* the last day we were there. It was miserable. Aubri and I were only there for a few hours because of the heat. 


Little Mermaid--Aubri was in complete aww the whole time. She kept trying to jump out of the shell to get to Scuttle.

Waiting for the parade


Lunch on the beach











Aubri by far loved the beach more than Disneyland. More than anything, she was wanted to crawl straight into the ocean. She loved eating and playing in the sand. And she got so excited when the waves crashed, kicking and giggling.  Did I mention she was sucking the and off her fingers as we were walking away? Silly girl! It was a fun trip, but we are glad to be home and getting back into our routine. We already have a busy week ahead of packing and painting, as we get ready to move into our new place on Friday---I am beyond excited for this! I will post pictures of our new place, once we get settled.



No comments:

Post a Comment