Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happily Ever After


For everyone that knows me, they all know that I was the biggest girly-girly out there when I was little.  I had every single princess dress up that my aunt made for me when I was little.( These weren't like the cheap ones, they were silk, lacey, and puffy just like little girls like them! Also, did I mention she has a degree in commerical sewing too? She's incredible!) 

Anyways, I was thrilled when Tangled came out. It really is a classic princess Disney movie.  The songs, the story line, its lovey-dovey and I LOVED that when I was little and still love these type of movies to this day.

This is one my daughter will be watching without a doubt and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.  Its definately one you will want to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment