Wednesday, April 6, 2011


 I love this man with all my heart.  He is such a great Grandpa , I don't think I could ask for a better one.  I remember when him and my Grandma took a few of the other grandkids to Yellowstone in a RV.  It was so much fun.  I enjoyed every second of it. I remember how when he found out I was getting married, he went out and bought himself a brand new suit because he wanted to look top notch for my wedding.  I truly do love this man and I am so grateful for him to be in my life while I still have him.

Last night, my family found out that this sweet man has Multiple Myleoma.  For those of you that done know, this is bone cancer and it tends to run in our family.  He is the 3rd of his siblings that has it and I just pray that the pain is subtile and tolerable for him while he goes through this.

I am so grateful that we were able to listen to General Conference this past weekend.  I loved that they talked about how important family is and that we should cling unto one another. Right now, times and trials are only getting harder, and because of this, we need to cling unto one another for support and love.  To become stronger for the next trial that comes our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment