Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Update

Austin and I made the big announcements to all our friends that we are expecting a little one.  We were so thrilled to finally let secret out to everyone. 
I am just about 12 weeks along--which means our baby is the size of a plum!
(According to the Bump.com) 

In all honesty, we still can't believe its happening. 
It doesn't feel real.  I haven't been sick that much and I feel the same other than my hip turning out. The only thing that has really changed is that I sleep all the time.  Which is weird for me because I am constnatly on the go and a busy body.  
As for my food,  I am also obssessed with jalepenos, lime slushes and baked potatoes.
I am finally able to get back into the gym and workout again. 
I have been dying for the last 6 weeks to get in there! Its so relaxing for me.

We got to hear the baby's heart beat and it was just surreal to hear the heart beat that fast. And the fact that its coming from inside of me. The doctor did say that it was a really fast heart beat--a girl maybe?!?!  (Austin swears he only makes boys)
Other than that, everything is looking great and right on track.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for pictures!! Yay!! So happy for you two :) :) soon to be three ;)

    ReplyDelete