Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation for the J Man!


I just have to take a moment to brag about my little brother, Josh.  He is the brother I like the most and get a long with the best. (Sorry Chris!)  Him and Austin get along great!  They are pretty  buddy-buddy at all family gatherings.  So naturally, that makes him like me too.

Josh graduated on Friday at the BYU Marriott center.  It blows my mind he is going to college at LDS Business College this Fall and next Summer he will be getting ready to go teach the world the gospel!  Did I  mention he graduated with silver cords and also lettered in academics for English?  This kid is brilliant beyond belief.  I am so proud of him and the person he has become.  I love that he won't let anyone affect his decisions and beliefs.  He wants to find out on his own and develop his own experiences.

There is my bragging moment, I could go on and on, but I figured everyone is getting bored.  Josh, we just so super proud to call you our brother.  You have an amazing future ahead of you!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment