Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the Season

Christmas is our absolute favorite time of year.  We love going to temple square, we love looking at the lights, we love making a gingerbread house, and filling our home with Christmas decor and smells.
The sad thing is that this year doesn't feel like Christmas at all to us. 
There is zero snow on the ground. Since I'm on bedrest Christmas is so much more different. We aren't going to million Christmas parties we usually attend each year between families. And as crazy as it seems, I want a social event to dress up and go to.

I honestly miss it all.  So in order to make our home a little more Christmas-y, we are playing this CD in our home right now:


It really is the perfect Christmas CD.  Its made our home cheery and bright.
As crazy as I may sound, let it snow.  I want it to feel more like Christmas.

On the plus side, 14 more days until I'm induced if she hasn't arrived by then. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment