Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Big Shades


Aubri and I went swimming the other day in her little pool.  The first time she tried it, she wasn't a big fan of it and lasted a whole five minutes.  However, on the second go around, she played in it for almost half an hour. She loved every second of it. She discovered that if she leaned back and put her arms on the side, she could lay down a little and kick to her hearts content.  She also enjoyed jumping up and down in pool, with my help of course.  Now that the temperatures are finally warming back up, we are planning on spending plenty of time at the pool this summer.  (Not to mention that I haven't had a good tan since I got married because I was in school every summer and working.  So I am making up for lost time!) So, here's to a pool side, big shades, hats and tan summer!

 P.S. Did I mention that Roo already has a tan? Well, she does. Lucky for her she got my skin and not her Daddy's.  He will even tell you that's a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment