Wednesday, June 26, 2013

18 Months



I know I always say this, but its hard to believe Aubri is already 18 months old. Some days I feel like she's older than that. She is growing in every aspect of her life. She dances, runs, walks, spins and knows all her body parts. She is a babbling baboon that I can finally understand. Just the other day, she said bottle, and then went to the fridge and said milk. Its so cute. She's a little parrot. Says everything  we teach her, its adorable. My favorite word she says is bellybutton. She only whisper it. Melts my heart!

This phase is just so much fun. Aubri truly is such a well behaved little girl. She is obedient, listens and understands what we say to her and has a funny sense of humor.  She loves going swimming, going on walks, playing with her Daddy and aunties. Its easy to say that this girl has stolen everyone's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment