Friday, March 25, 2011

A Hostel Experience

Remember how I mentioned we had quite the experience at the hotel as stayed at
while we were San Diego.  Well, here it is:


 


From these picture, you are probably think, that looks like a nice, classy hotel.
You thought wrong!  This is what our room looked like for $60.00.  Notice the full size bed?!?!

Did I mention that there was no breakfast or even free parking?  That's right, the $60.00 doesn't even cover parking.  That was an extra $20 bucks for only three hours.
Did I also tell you that our bathroom was down the hall? 
I am sure you have put this all together  and figured out that, yes, we stayed in a FREAKING hostel. Probably, the worst experience ever in a hotel.  I was too scared I was going to get murdered in the middle of the night to even leave the room, and Austin was expecting a hooker to be waiting for their next target. 
I don't know which was the worst part, knowing that my car could get broken into
at any minute, or the hundreds of cars in downtown on a Saturday night. 
There is absolutely no parking anywhere, and if you don't know the area and you are trying to find a restruant that has something g-free--you better kiss those wishes goodbye! 
We ended up ordering a pizza for Austin and some wings for me from a restruant down the stree from our hotel.  Overall, I definately don't think I would ever do good in big  city.
I will stick to my suburbian lifestyle instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment