Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vacation Part 2: San Diego Zoo

Austin and I orginally decided to go to San Diego so I could go on a tour of
San Diego State Univeristy to see if I wanted to go to school there or not.  I will talk more about that in a different post though.  Anyways, we decided to go to the San Diego Zoo instead!  I mean how could you pass up a chance to go to the zoo?
I absoltely love anything you can learn new stuff about and the zoo it just prime for that! (Ask Austin,he will tell you that every night he comes home from work, I am watching a documentary.)
When we went to the zoo, it was cloudy and getting ready to rain, not the best weather but it meant no crowds!  So here you go, here are so pictures of the cute animals we saw while we were there.

We just loved how this guy was doing some yoga poses for us!



Love this one!  He looks like a man from the circus or something.


Cutest panda bear--he looked right at me when I pulled out my camera.


The picture ready Orangutan.  He honestly sat like this for a few hours. Well atleast everytime we saw hime.

We were just walking along when all of the sudden this peacock started walking along side us!   So if you are going to be in San Diego one day...definately go to the zoo. Its well worth the money!  Also, don't stay at 500 West Hotel.  I will blog about why on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment