Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Projects

Right now, I have a very long to do list of decorating in our "apartment"  The one I have been trying to figure out/find for the past year has finally been solved! 
I have finally decided what to do for our headboard.  I have honestly looked for months and months and in every store and not be able to fine one I absolutely love. ( I know, I am extremely picky! )
But here we go, I am going to make an upholstered headboard. Yep, you heard me right. 
I have finally figured out exactly what I need to do, now, I just need to find the time to do it! :)  But here is what I am wanting mine to look like, but in a rich brown:


Now picture the brown headboard with this comforter:



And this color for the walls.  It called You Are My Sunshine.  How could you not feel happy and relaxed in a bedroom like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment