Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bubble Gum Pink & Soccer

Yesterday, Emma had a game.  I haven't been to any since last fall.  And I sure missed them!  While I am sure they aren't good for my blood pressure, I love to watch this chick kick butt. She really is an incredible soccer player. She's as fast as and agile as cheetah. Just overall  amazing.  I am pretty proud to call her my sister.  Every game, she scores most, if not  all  the goals.


 
While we were at the game, Aunt Sam and crazy Uncle Chris were there too.  Chris loves Aubri. He gets so excited every time he see's her. They had a ball yesterday playing together.  She couldn't stop smiling. 




We are so in love with this little peanut.  She is such a happy, busy baby.  She is so eager to crawl and grow up too fast for us. We can already tell she is going to be an outside baby. She loves it outside! Loves going on walks, in or out of the stroller, and loves to just look around at everything around her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment