Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Looking Forward To It


Friday night we are having a little dinner and heading to the Tulip Festival. 
We LOVE tulips in our house. They are one of our favorites.
And I am sure Aubri will love every second of it.  Bright, pretty flowers everywhere you look, she'll be in heaven for sure.  Perfect for a baby and a date night!
On Saturday, Aubri, Jenni and I are hitting the Queen Bee Market at Thanksgiving Point first thing in the morning.   Home decore, jewlery, hand bags, baby stuff... you get the idea.  Perfect for girls to go to.  And I cannot wait! I am dying to get some cut accessories for Aubri. Afterall, she can never have enough no mater what Austin says.

It will be so nice to get out and about. I have reached my limit of cabin fever for the next five years without a shadow of a doubt. 
I have been inside since November, occassionally going out with Aubri. Now that she is older, and most of the bugs that usually go around are gone, its time to get out!
Thank goodness spring has stayed with us this far! I don't think I could handle the cold anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment