Monday, June 11, 2012

Hair Mishap

Whenever the is a wedding in the family, everyone wants to look their best.  So, with Jenni and Cordell's wedding, Austin needed his haircut. Just a little trim to make it look clean and sharp.  We recently bought some clippers to shave his neck and whatnot, so I just figured "Hey, I'll just go over the sides with a 4." After all, that was the length his hair was at anyway. We started out with the guard on and everything, and some how it slipped...and quickly turned to this:
























I was immediately horrified! Meanwhile Austin was laughing.  Thank goodness he was such a good sport about it all. Luckily, a pro was able to fix it. It just looked like he was about to head off to boot camp. Ha.  I can guarantee you right now, I will never try to cut his hair again.  Thanks again babe for being so sweet about it! That is true unconditional love right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment