Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympic Junkies


Austin and I have turned into avid Olympic fans. We have never really sat down and watched team USA compete during the Olympics until now. And I love it!  Our favorites by far are gymnastics--way to go women's gymnastic and congrats to Gabby Douglas for bringing home the gold!  Then we love to watch diving and swimming.  Can I just say I love cute Missy Franklin? And of course, the king of the Olympics, Michael Phelps.(20 medals so far? Are you kidding?!?!) Our last few favorites are men's basketball, beach volleyball and sculling. 

I just wish they would play each event live, instead of the quick recaps of the top countries. But I will take what I can get for now. So, now you know that are lives are revolving around the summer games and we are cheering for our amazing athletes. Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment