Monday, October 29, 2012

Jazz & Phil


Last Thursday my sister, Jenni, invited Austin and I to go to the Jazz game. Thanks to her and her hubby, Cordell, we scored lower bowl tickets--row 19! This was pretty much our few just a few seats higher. It was such a good game. Cantor was on fire!  It got us all pumped for the season. According to Cordell, this is the year baby.  Let's hope!

To my surprise, Phil was there from Modern Family.  I got so excited, we love to watch Modern Family, and Austin loves Phil. He's a hoot! Turns out he actually lives here half the year with his family. I so badly wanted to take a picture just of him, but my phone died (I always feel bad with how swarmed they get everywhere they go. I just wanted proof he was there.)  But there he is. 


Probably the highlight of my week, just below Aubri taking 3 STEPS! She is dying to walk. I am thinking definitely by the time she turns 1--scary to think that.  She is such a peanut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment