Saturday, October 13, 2012

Robin Egg Blue


As I mentioned on my last post, we've moved. We love our new place, and I am enjoying making it our home.  We painted our walls Baja Dunes by Benjamin Moore--I have an obsession with all of their paints. Its a soft gray/tan color that goes well with so many colors.  I painted our kitchen table the other day, and it just turned out perfect! Its close to a robin egg blue. Our kitchen/family room colors are robin egg blue, navy, and cream. With a pop of cranberry here and there. Its so nice and fresh. I am in love with it!

This colder weather makes it even more motivating to do crafts and be thrifty with our decor.  And no one can complain about that,  not even the hubby. Hope you are all enjoying this wonderful fall weather. I know we are!

P.S. If you have any ideas of what I can put next to our antique window, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment