Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life

We  have been insanely busy these last few weeks. When Aubri and I got home from Disneyland,we packed up the house and moved into our new place. We absolutely love it here. But with moving from one place to another, comes  unpacking and getting settled in.  I am still in the process of decorating it though. Its coming along great. We just bought a new couch and love it! I am also painting furniture, everything is coming along great and has that cottage feel to it.

On top of moving, I woke up Sunday with a swollen face, and went to the dentist the next morning. A week or so before, my tooth broke off (Having glass like teeth is a wonderful characteristic of Celiacs) And it had become infected. Well, to make a long story short, I had to go to an oral surgeon to get it removed and have been recovering since. While I haven't felt much pain, the pain medications are kicking my butt, things are looking up though.

Other than that, we are all doing wonderful! We love our wonderful new home and are looking forward to the holidays! (Aubri is going to be a kitty for Halloween, and who knows what we will be.) I promise to post picture of our house soon and all the other pictures we have taken over the last little bit. Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment